Welcome to the home of DisplayMagician
DisplayMagician is an open source tool for automatically configuring your displays and sound for a game or application from a single Windows Shortcut.
It works like this:
- Change your display settings so they work with your favourite game
- Start DisplayMagician and save your current display settings as a Display Profile.
- Create a Game Shortcut within DisplayMagician that uses the new Display Profile.
- Save the new Game Shortcut to your Desktop.
Now, when you click the Game Shortcut it will:
- Change your display settings to match the Display Profile you selected in the Game Shortcut
- Change your audio settings to match the audio settings you selected in the Game Shortcut
- Start up to 4 additional applications before your game starts… perfect for all that simracing software like SimHub
- Start the game (Supports Steam and Uplay game libraries, or directly running a game or application executable)
DisplayMagician will then wait for you to finish playing your game. When you have finished, and exit your game, DisplayMagician will then:
- Exit the additional applications it started earlier (or you can leave them running if you want).
- Revert the audio setting changes to how you had them set before (or you can keep the audio changes).
- Revert the Display Profile changes to how you had them set before (or you can keep the display setting changes).
If you are interested in finding out more, visit DisplayMagician!
A massive thanks to Soroush Falahati for HeliosDisplayManagement, which this software used as it’s basis